THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Wooooo!!!

I bet no one even looked at my blog yet. well of course, i didnt tell anyone to look at it. Or did I?

ANYWAYS!! Whats up you guys! this month. The month of July, has been PRETTY exciting for me. That's if you call staying after school everyday to use the computer in the cyber cafe then going home and facebook with my phone exciting, yeah....
School.
School's pretty hard for me this year. I mean there's the stress. And the bad thing is i flunked my final exam last year so i WAS stuck in the worse possible class ever created. 3. MURNI. I can smell it from here. And i also can smell the chee cheong fun that the guy sitting 3 comps away from me is eating. AND THENN!! I shifted to a better class just 2 weeks ago thanks to something that i did (Bad thing) and teacher saw that i have potential to do (I think) better instead of rotting away in a class like 3murni. So Yeah. that pretty much settled everything. :)

Oh i made new friends too. Like Jye Sou. and... Ok fine i didnt remember their names. Yet. And My old classmates from last year. Here's how things went.

Lock Chen Feng: Bitch you ignored me on the first day.

Cheah: WTH YOU'RE TOGETHER WITH ******* (He says he's not. Do YOU believe him?)

Sia: Somehow in someway became VERY popular in the 2 middle classes. He's kinda cool so dont judge a book by it's cover ;)

Theresa: I CANT BELIEVE YOU'RE WITH ***** (She says SHE'S not. Do YOU believe her?)

AND ALSO! I started having Science and Maths tuition this year. Lemme share something funny that happened yesterday. Ok it's not funny. It's been a year since i've had BM tuition so i told my friend that i wanna start again. He said ok seeya tonight (That was yesterday) and when i got there, teacher said he stopped giving tuition. The same day i wanted to start tuitioning again. LOL. FML. Nah not really. So my friend, Deswin, was like. YOU MUTHAJOHNTESHING JYNX!

Science and Maths tuition. A PLACE YOU CAN'T CONCENTRATE WITH THIS GUY AROUND!

>>>>DARVIN<<<<<

The most crappily funny indian guy armed with dirty jokes that i've ever met. :)

And also. There was Vandy, who said that i was retarded when she saw me for the first time. (Great)

Vivan.

Christopher MJ. What's up brutha!

Annndd the rest.

OH AND ALSO GUYS, IM SO EXCITED IM GOING TO BE THE MC FOR TALENTIME!! WOO!!

WTF. Great. Jack just told me that TRIALS ARE 30 DAYS AWAY AND PMR IS 90 DAYS AWAY. Thanks alot Jack. I feel so calm now. #@%@#%$@#%$#!!!!

I. NEED. MY. GLASSES. TO. STUDY. DOUGLAS. GIVE. THEM. BACK. TO. ME.

0 comments: